From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pala may refer to:
- Pala is a cultural event of Odisha(India) which is a combimation of Literature, Spirituality,Culture, music. Basically in pala, hindu myths are described by the Gayak with the help of all purans like Bhagabata Geeta,Ramayana,Mahabharat,Astadash purana, and epics of ancient poets.A pala team consists of usually 6 members, among which one is Gayak (head of the team) who narrates the story and one is Bayak, who plays mridang. Other fours assist the Gayak in songs. They are called as Palia.When there is a debate between two groups one after another it is called Badipala.
- Pala, Chad, a town in Chad
- Pala Parish, a municipality in Jõgeva County
- Pala, Kõue Parish, a village in Kõue Parish, Harju County
- Pala, Kuusalu Parish, a village in Kuusalu Parish, Harju County
- Pala, Järva County, a village in Türi Parish, Järva County
- Pala (or Palai), a town in Kerala, India
- Pala Empire, an empire of ancient Bengal on the Indian subcontinent
- Pala Lake, the largest lake in southern Mizoram, northeast India
- Pala, a region in Anatolia during the Bronze Age which spoke the Palaic language; it was to the northwest of Hattusa on the other side of Mount Asharpaya
- United States
- Pala, California, a town in the United States
- Pala Casino Resort and Spa, a casino located in Pala, California
- Pala dynasty (disambiguation)
- Pala people
- Pala (surname)
- Pala (album) is the second album from Friendly Fires released in 2011.
- Pala Hamburger, a Chinese fast food company
- Pala (sword), a shorter kind of Turkish sword or kilij
- Pala, a fictional island in Island (novel), by Aldous Huxley
- Pala, a folk-theatre form, native to Odisha, akin to jatra of Bengal
- Pala, a fictional town in Far Cry 2
- PALA, the Labor and Agrarian Party of Panama (Partido Laborista Agrario)
- Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, American fitness promotion program
- Poetics and Linguistics Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.