Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pala may refer to:
- Pala, Chad, the capital of the region of Mayo-Kebbi Ouest
- Pala Parish, a rural municipality in Jõgeva County
- Pala, Kõue Parish, a village in Kõue Parish, Harju County
- Pala, Kuusalu Parish, a village in Kuusalu Parish, Harju County
- Pala, Järva County, a village in Türi Parish, Järva County
- Pala, Kerala, a town in the state of Kerala
- Pala dynasty (disambiguation), several historical ruling groups
- Pala Empire, an imperial power originating in Bengal during the Late Classical period
- Pala Lake, English name for Palak Dil, a large lake in the state of Mizoram, Northeast India
- Palā or Pala: a Bronze Age country in northern Anatolia,
- where the extinct Palaic language (or Palaumnili), a part of the Indo-European language family, was spoken.
- Pala, California, a small community in the Pala Indian Reservation within San Diego County
- Pala Casino Resort and Spa, a casino located in Pala, California
- Pala, a fictional island in Aldous Huxley's Island (Huxley novel)
- Pala, a fictional town in Far Cry 2, a video game
Pala "Mantrousse" Gilroy Sen, is a British caster, host, interviewer and online content creator.
- Pala (album), the second album from Friendly Fires, released in 2011.
- Pala (surname), a list of people with the surname Pala
- Pala (sword), a short kind of Turkish sword or kilij
- Pala Empire, an empire and dynasty on the Indian subcontinent, founded in 750
- Pala Hamburger, a Chinese fast-food chain
- Pala (dance), a folk-theatre form, native to the Indian state Odisha, akin to jatra (Bengal)
- PALA or Partido Laborista Agrario, the Labor and Agrarian Party of Panama
- PALA, the Poetics and Linguistics Association, an international academic association that supports studies of linguistic and literary styles
- PALA, Presidential Active Lifestyle Award, one of the awards given as part of the President's Challenge in the United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.