Palaemon may refer to:
In Greek mythology
- Palaemon, epithet of Heracles
- Palaemon, son of Heracles by either Autonoe or Iphinoe
- Palaemon, the name that Melicertes received upon deification
- Palaemon, one of the Argonauts, son of Aetolus (not to be confused with Palaemonius, son of Hephaestus and also an Argonaut)
- Palaemon, a son of Priam
- Palaemon (genus), a genus of shrimp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palaemon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.