Palais Royale, Mumbai
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article possibly contains original research. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Status||Structurally Topped out |
|Location||Lower Parel, Mumbai, India|
|Cost||₹3,000 crore (US$460 million)|
|Owner||Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Ltd.|
|Roof||320 metres (1,050 ft)|
|Top floor||294 metres (965 ft)|
|Floor area||310,000 m2 (3.3×106 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Talati Panthaky Associates|
|Developer||Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Ltd.|
|Main contractor||Raghuveer Urban Constructions|
Palais Royale is a skyscraper in Lower Parel, Mumbai. It is on land previously owned by Shree Ram Mills Ltd. It is the first supertall in India to achieve a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Platinum rating for environmental sustainability.
The luxury building has 120 apartments with areas of between 740 and 1,300 square metres (8,000 and 14,000 sq ft). With a floor plate of 2,300 square metres (25,000 sq ft), the premises have amenities like a cinema house, spa, cricket pitch, badminton court, football pitch and three swimming pools. It has 820,000 square metres (8.8×106 sq ft) of residential space.
- List of tallest buildings in India
- List of tallest buildings in Mumbai
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- "Country's first green residential building in city". dnaindia.com. 2008-03-29. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- Emporis GmbH. "Palais Royale, Mumbai, India". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "http://www.ctbuh.org Mumbai2010PalaisRoyale". Ctbuh.org. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2010-08-25. External link in
- "Central Mumbai's luxury overdose, News - City". Mumbai Mirror. 2010-07-12. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
|This article about an Indian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|