Palais Royale, Mumbai
|Status||Structurally Topped out |
|Location||Lower Parel, Mumbai, India|
|Cost||₹920 crore (US$150 million)|
|Owner||Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Ltd.|
|Management||Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Ltd.|
|Roof||320 metres (1,050 ft)|
|Top floor||320 metres (1,050 ft)|
|Floor count||75 + 2 Underground floors|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Ltd.|
Palais Royale is a skyscraper located on the land previously owned by Shree Ram Mills Ltd. in Lower Parel, Mumbai. It is the first supertall in India to achieve a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Platinum rating for environmental sustainability.
The luxury building has 120 apartments with areas of between 740 and 1,300 square metres (8,000 and 14,000 sq ft). With a floor plate of 4,600 square metres (50,000 sq ft), the premises will have amenities like a cinema house, spa, cricket pitch, badminton court, football pitch and three swimming pools. It has 820,000 square metres (8.8×106 sq ft) of total residential space.
The project involves over 30 international consultants. The architects working on it are M/s Talati Pantakhy Associates. Both the conceptual design and architectural layout were created based on the principles of Vastu Shastra by Dharnidhar Sharma.
The Traffic and Parking study is being done by GMD Consultants. The kitchen design & consultancy is being done by HCTS, International company based in Dubai. The major part of the foundation of the building is done by Pandey Earthworks Private Limited an upcoming company in Mumbai.
The entire structure is complete and the top out-OHT had been finished in 2013 itself. Only finishing of the civil work i.e. external cladding, internal atrium and lobby finishes have to be done.
- List of tallest buildings in Mumbai
- List of tallest buildings in India
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- "Country's first green residential building in city". dnaindia.com. 2008-03-29. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- Emporis GmbH. "Palais Royale, Mumbai, India". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "http://www.ctbuh.org Mumbai2010PalaisRoyale". Ctbuh.org. 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "Central Mumbai’s luxury overdose, News - City". Mumbai Mirror. 2010-07-12. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
|This article about an Indian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|