|• Total||28.13 km2 (10.86 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,800/km2 (4,700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
"GANESH Temple" in Yedhulasantha Veedhi, "Sri Venkateswara Swamy" Temple at Santha Street Starting, Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple Opposite side of Mallika Sari Centre, Pedha Veedhi, Shiva Temple at Santha Gate, "Gangamma Temple" at Santha before santha gate or beside of Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple. "Maaremma Temple" at Maremma Gudi street, near Bus Stand. "Shani Mahathma Temple" beside palamaner of Gantavuru Village.
GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS Lot of Anganwadi and primary schools in Palamaner and high schools are in below. 1) North (B)High School 2) South (G) High School 3) Govt. Z.P. High School 4) Urdu High School
PRIVATE SCHOOLS 1) Emmaus swiss 2) Brahma rishi
3) Kesava Reddy 4) Elena Bettini 5) Little Flower 6) Red Roses 7) Radha Bangla 8) Adharsha 9) Srivani 10) PES 11) Chaithanya 12) Cambridge
This section does not cite any sources. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The name "Palamaner" originated from "Pallava Yeru", meaning lake dug by Pallavas. "Yeru" in Telugu means lake. Palamaner is also known as Milk City of South India. Palamaner is also known as "Poor man's ooty" owing to its cool climate
Palamaner is located in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh at  It has an average elevation of 683 meters (2,244 ft). Being close to Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state borders, people here bear a mixed culture..
The minimum temperature hovers between 12 and 28 degrees all round the year. The climate here varies seasonally and is invariably moderate which makes the inhabitants uncomplaining.
Palamaner has 4 Cinema Theaters 1. Padmasri (NH 75 High way), 2) V.V. Mahal (Javili Road), 3) Manjunatha (Javili Road), 4) Rangamahal (Lingayat Street/Madanapalli Road)
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu, Urdu.
Palamaner is famous for terracotta pots.Also Palamaner falls under Bangalore - Chennai Highway , Bangalore -Vijayawada /Tirupathi/vizag highway ,Ananthapur-Chennai Highway and Kurnool - Kuppam Highway Also as this area is majorly farmed,there is a Vegetable market associated primarily to promote Tomato. Tomota market is famous, and is largest and busiest Market in Chittoor district followed by Madanapalli market Palamaner the closest place to Bangalore ,lies in centre to metro's ,Palamaner is 132 km from Bengaluru, 191KM from Chennai and 110Km from Tirupathi. Has the only temple for Navagraha Temple in Rayalaseema. Milk city of south India (Tirumala, Dodla, Gowardhan, etc., milk dairies established in Palamaner) Ancient natural paralysis treatment available at Virupakshapuram, Nellipatla, which is 20 km from Palamaner. Mogali Ghat is very dangerous and has check post, in that check post checks all type of large travels of lorries.
An ancient Sri Venkateswara (KONETIRAYA SWAMY) temple is close by in Keelapatla village (7.5 km). The idol in the temple resembles the lord in Tirumala. This temple is now under TTD Administration. A holy place must visit.
- "Basic Information of Municipality". Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration. Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Chittoor District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 498, 519. Retrieved 19 June 2015.
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Palmaner, India". fallingrain.com.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 December 2015. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education - Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Palamaner.|