From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palanka can refer to:
- Bačka Palanka, a town and municipality in Vojvodina, Serbia
- Smederevska Palanka, a town and municipality in Central Serbia, Serbia
- Bela Palanka, a town and municipality in Central Serbia, Serbia
- Brza Palanka, a town in Central Serbia, Serbia
- Banatska Palanka, a village near Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia
- Stara Palanka, a settlement near Banatska Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia
In the Republic of Macedonia:
- Kriva Palanka, a town and municipality in the Republic of Macedonia
- Palanka, Ukraine, a village in Ukraine
- unit of administrative division of the Zaporizhian Host during 16th-18th centuries
In Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Lušci Palanka (Serbian Лушци Паланка), In municipality of Sanski Most, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina .
In the US:
- North American Phalanx that followed Charles Fourier's theory based on the Ukrainian Cossacks' palanka
- Palanka (帕兰卡), a character featured in the Practical Chinese Reader, a popular textbook used for teaching Mandarin Chinese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palanka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.