Palazzo Margherita (Bernalda)
The Palazzo Margherita is currently the property of Francis Ford Coppola. In 1904 the film director's grandfather left Bernalda for a new life in America. The Palazzo was the location for Sofia Coppola's wedding to Thomas Mars in August 2011. The Coppola family purchased the Palazzo in 2004 and converted it into a small luxury hotel.
- Rachel Lee Harris (11 March 2012). "Coppola's Italy". The New York Times.
- Francis Ford, Coppola. "Back in Bernalda". Tmagazine. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- Lucy Buckland (29 August 2011). "Oscar-winner Sofia Coppola weds Thomas Mars in Italian town of her ancestors". Daily Mail.
- McCabe, Khaty. "Inside Francis Ford Coppola's New Italian hotel". Travel The Blog. Retrieved 2012-06-25.
- Richard Alleman (1 March 2012). "Francis Ford Coppola's Latest Production: The Luxurious Palazzo Margherita Opens Today". Vogue.
- "Palazzo Margherita, Bernalda, Italy". CNN.
- "Palazzo Margherita". Metro. 6 June 2013.
- "Palazzo Margherita". The Telegraph. 29 October 2013.[dead link]
- Palazzo Margherita - Coppola Resorts website
|This article about an Italian hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|