Palazzo delle Esposizioni
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||via Nazionale, 194
00184 Rome, Italy
|Director||Mario De Simoni|
Designed by Pio Piacentini, it opened in 1883. It has housed several exhibitions (e.g. Mostra della Rivoluzione Fascista, Mostra Augustea della Romanità), and was temporarily modified during the fascist era due to its style being thought to be out of step with the times.
It has a 139-seat cinema, a 90-seat auditorium, a cafe, a large 240 person restaurant, a library and a multi-functional room known as the Forum.
- Esposizione delle Belle Arti del 1883.
- Exhibition on Garibaldi (1932)
- Mostra della Rivoluzione Fascista (1932–1934)
- Mostra Augustea della Romanità (1937)
- Quadriennale di Roma (1st - 4th, 6th - 10th, 12th, 13th and 15th)
Notes and references
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Palazzo delle Esposizioni (Rome).|