|Native name||পালবাসা সিদ্দিক|
|Born||January 3, 1991|
|Genres||Pop-Rock, Fusion, RnB|
|Years active||2008 –present|
|Labels||G-series, Deadline Music|
Palbasha Siddique (Bengali: পালবাসা সিদ্দিক) (born January 3, 1991)  is a Bangladeshi born American singer. She is best known for her performance of Praan, a song adapted from the collection of poems Gitanjali by Rabindranath Tagore, with music composed by Garry Schyman for Matt Harding's "Dancing 2008" video.
Early life and career
Siddique was born in Bangladesh. She moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her family at age 10. She received a scholarship to MacPhail Center for Music and sang in her schools' choirs and theater programs. At age 11, she sang God Bless America during the seventh-inning stretch at a Minnesota Twins game. She attended De La Salle High School for two years and sang in both the concert and a cappella choirs.
While a 17-year-old student at Southwest High School, Siddique participated in KFAI radio's 1st International Women's Day program with Irina in March 2007. A video clip of her singing for the Minneapolis radio station was posted to YouTube by Rajib Bahar. Harding's co-producer Melissa Nixon found the videos as Schyman was looking for a vocalist to perform "Praan," whose lyrics are written in Bengali and based on poetry by Rabindranath Tagore. Schyman flew Siddique and her mother to Los Angeles for a day of recording in mid-June 2008. "Palbasha was the consummate professional, perfectly in-pitch and absolutely belying her age," Schyman told the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
On November 2008, Matt and the vocalist Palbasha were interviewed by KFAI radio in Minnesota. The interview focused on how the "Dance 2008" project came to include Palbasha.
- Studio albums
- 2011: Bhalobashi Tai
- Compilation albums
- 2011: Shihoron
- 2012: Nari
- 2013: Shomonnoy
- 2013: 360 
- 2009: In loss of all hopes
- 2010: Nijete Phire
- 2010: Nesha- The Addiction
- 2010: Mumbasa TV series title song
- 2015: Tolpar
- Cover songs
- 2008: Praan - Modern Rabindra song
- 2010: Beautiful Disaster- - Kelly Clarkson
- 2010: Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
- 2010: Blackbird - The Beatles
- 2012: Someone like you - Adele
- 2013: Payphone - Maroon 5
- 2013: Young and Beautiful - "Lana Del Rey
- 2014: All of Me - "John Legend"
- "Palbasha Siddique- Praan and my 18th Birthday!". Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- Walsh, Jim (June 27, 2008). "Dancing with the universe". MinnPost.com. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- "Birongona Program at KFAI". Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- Sharp, Rob (2008-07-09). "YouTube's greatest hit: One man and the web's most watched video". Independent (UK). Archived from the original on February 28, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- McGrath, Charles (July 8, 2008). "A Private Dancer? Four Million Web Fans Say No". New York Times. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- RIEMENSCHNEIDER, CHRIS (July 5, 2008). "Minneapolis teen is up there with Madonna and Mariah". Minneapolis StarTribune. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- "Rajib interviews Matt Harding & Palbasha Siddique - KFAI - Pt. 1". Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- "Bangla music album "360" by Various Artists". ITunes. Retrieved 7 June 2015.