Jump to navigation Jump to search
Palenque may refer to:
- Palenque, archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya, located in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico
- Palenque, Chiapas the modern town and municipality in Mexico
- Palenque (village), a type of village of escaped slaves
- Palenque, Los Ríos, Ecuador
- Palenque Canton, Ecuador
- Isla Palenque, an island of Panama, off the western Pacific shoreline
- Palenque, Colón, a town in Panama
- San Basilio de Palenque, Colombian town
- Palenque, or palenquero, Spanish-based creole language spoken in parts of coastal Colombia
- Concerts during Carnival in Jalisco, notably Jalostotitlán, Mexico
- Palenque, in Guárico state of Venezuela
- Palengke, a type of public market common throughout the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palenque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.