Palenque may refer to:
- Palenque, archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya, located in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico
- Palenque, Chiapas the modern town and municipality in Mexico
- Palenque (village), a type of village of escaped slaves
- Palenque, Los Ríos, Ecuador
- Palenque Canton, Ecuador
- Isla Palenque, an island of Panama, off the western Pacific shoreline
- Palenque, Colón, a town in Panama
- San Basilio de Palenque, Colombian town
- Palenque, or palenquero, Spanish-based creole language spoken in parts of coastal Colombia
- Concerts during Carnival in Jalisco, notably Jalostotitlán, Mexico
- Palengke, a type of public market common throughout the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palenque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.