From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paleo-European (Palaeo-European) may refer to:
- in geology, the remote geological history of Europe
- in archaeology, the deep Prehistory of Europe
- in historical linguistics, the Paleo-European languages are the pre-Indo-European and sometimes pre-Finno-Ugric (pre-Sami) languages of Europe
- the suggested Macro-Caucasian language group (John Bengtson 2008)
- in scientific racism, Paleo-Europeans a supposed racial type native to Europe proper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paleo-European.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.