From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palestina is the common Spanish or Portuguese translation of the word Palestine. It is also the common English transliteration of the Hebrew equivalent פלשתינה. See Palestine and Palestine (disambiguation) for further details.
Latin American places
- Palestina de Goiás, Brazil
- Palestina, Alagoas, Brazil
- Palestina, São Paulo, Brazil
- Palestina, Huila, Colombia
- Palestina, Caldas, Colombia
- Palestina, Ecuador
- Palestina de Los Altos, Guatemala
- Palestina, Peru
- Palestina, United States Virgin Islands
- Nueva Palestina, inside the Ocosingo municipality, Mexico
- Palestina (EY), English transliteration of the official Hebrew (פלשתינה (א״י in use during Mandatory Palestine, with EY meaning Eretz Yisrael
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palestina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.