Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Daikanransha, a Ferris wheel
- Mega Web, exhibition hall of car maker Toyota
- Mori Building Digital Art Museum: Epson teamLab "Borderless"
- Tokyo Leisure Land, 24-hour video gaming, karaoke, bowling
- VenusFort, a Venice-themed shopping mall
- "Five top things to do at Palette Town". Time Out Tokyo. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
- "Innovative digital art museum in Tokyo a hit with foreign tourists". Mainichi Daily News. 2019-08-05. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- Smith, Mary. "48 hours in . . . Tokyo, an insider guide to Japan's neon city". Moose Gazette. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- "teamLab's digital art wonderland 'Borderless' gets ephemeral cherry blossom makeover for spring". Japan Today. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Palette Town.|
|This Japan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|