Palhinha (footballer, born 1967)
|Full name||Jorge Ferreira da Silva|
|Date of birth||14 December 1967|
|Place of birth||Carangola, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Palhinha played for São Paulo in the golden years of 1992 and 1993 – alongside star players like Raí, Leonardo, Toninho Cerezo and Müller – to win the Copa Libertadores and Intercontinental Cup twice, in 1992 and 1993. In 1992, he also was the top scorer of the Copa Libertadores, with 7 goals.
He also conquered the São Paulo State Championship in 1992 against the Palmeiras, and later became the double champions of Recopa Sudamericana in 1993 and 1994 against Cruzeiro and Botafogo, respectively. Moreover, he helped São Paulo beat Flamengo to triumph Supercopa Libertadores in 1993.
During his golden era at São Paulo, Palhinha was selected to Brazil national team. He played for his country for 16 times, but was not managed to be selected again since 1993.
- Campeonato Paulista: 1992
- Copa Libertadores: 1992, 1993, 1997
- Intercontinental Cup (Toyota Cup): 1992, 1993
- U.S. Cup: 1993
- Recopa Sudamericana: 1993, 1994
- Supercopa Libertadores: 1993
- Copa Conmebol: 1994
- Copa dos Campeões Brasileiros: 1994, 1995
- Campeonato Mineiro: 1996, 1997
- Copa Brasil: 1996
- Campeonato Gaúcho: 1999
- Primera División Peruana: 2001
- Campeonato Paulista (2nd division): 2002
- Campeonato Mineiro (2nd division): 2004
- Ramón de Carranza Trophy: 1992
- Copa de Barcelona: 1993
- Torneio de Santiago do Chile: 1994
- Copa da cidade de Dallas: 1995