|Look up Pali, pali, pali-, or pāli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pali is a Middle Indo-Aryan language.
Pali may also refer to:
- Pāli Canon, a collection of early Canonical Buddhist scriptures
- Pali Atthakatha, Pali commentaries on the Pali Canon
- Pali Paracanonical texts (Theravada Buddhism), inspirational and devotional texts in Pali
- Pali Dome, a volcano in British Columbia, Canada
- Pagri (Pàlǐ zhèn in Chinese), a town in southern Tibet near Sikkim and Bhutan
- Páli, a village in Hungary
- Pali, Haryana, a village in Rewari district of Haryana state
- Pali, Umaria, a town in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Pali, Karjat, a village in the Raigad district of Maharashtra
- Pali Village, an urban village in Bandra suburb of Mumbai
- Pali, Raigad, a town in Maharashtra, India
- Pali, a village in Thane district, Maharashtra
- Pali district, in Rajasthan, India
- Pali, Rajasthan, a town in Pali District, Rajasthan, India
- Pali, Hardoi, a town in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Pali, Lalitpur, a town in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Pali, Jaunpur, a village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Pali Highway (Hawaii Route 61), a scenic highway in Hawaii
- Nu‘uanu Pali, a region on the Hawaiian island of Oʻahu
- Nā Pali Coast, an area on the northern coast of the Hawaiian island of Kauai
- Palo Alto, California is sometimes referred to as "Pali"
- Bali District, a district in New Taipei City, formerly romanized as "Pali"
- Ballaleshwar Pali, a temple in Raigad district, in India
- Pali (singer), Juan Pablo Hernández Smith, Chilean singer
- Zoltan Pali (born 1960), American architect based in Los Angeles, California
- Pali Blues, a United Soccer Leagues W-League club based in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles
- Pali Blues (PDL), the United Soccer Leagues Premier Development League "brother" club of the team above
- Dr. Charles Pali, alter ego alias of pulp magazine character Jethro Dumont as the Green Lama
- Pali, the short name or nickname of Palisades Charter High School, a school in Los Angeles, California
- Neoliberal Party (PALI), a Nicaraguan political party
- Pali language (Chadic)
- Hurricane Pali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.