Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pall may refer to:
- Pall (funeral), a cloth used to cover a coffin
- Pall (heraldry), a Y-shaped heraldic charge
- Pall (liturgy), a piece of stiffened linen used to cover the chalice at the Eucharist
- Pall Corporation, a global business
- Pallium, a vestment pertaining to an archbishop.
- Pall (name)
- Páll, name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.