From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pall may refer to:
- Pall (funeral), a cloth used to cover a coffin
- Pall (heraldry), a Y-shaped heraldic charge
- Pall (liturgy), a piece of stiffened linen used to cover the chalice at the Eucharist
- Pall Corporation, a global business
- Pallium, a vestment pertaining to an archbishop.
- Pall (name)
- Páll, name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.