From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palladium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palladium is a chemical element, a rare metal.
Palladium may also refer to:
Religion and mythology
- Palladium (protective image), an object believed to protect a city or nation from harm, a meaning generalized from
- Palladium (classical antiquity), a statue that protected Troy and later Rome
- Palladium, the image of the Greek goddess Pallas Athena said to have been brought to Rome by the Trojan Aeneas after the fall of Troy.
- Palladium (New York City), a concert hall and later a nightclub in New York City, in the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Palladium Hall, a dormitory for New York University students located where the nightclub once stood
- Palladium Ballroom, a dance hall in New York City, US
- Worcester Palladium, a concert venue in Worcester, Massachusetts
- The Palladium at the Center for Performing Arts, Carmel, Indiana, US
- Palladium (St. Louis), former home of the Paradise Club jazz club
- Hollywood Palladium, a theatre in Los Angeles, US
- London Palladium, a theatre in London, UK, owned by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Palladium (Prague), a shopping centre in the Czech Republic
- The Palladium Niteclub, a night club in Christchurch, New Zealand from 1986 to 1998
- Canadian Tire Centre, a sports arena in Canada, originally named the Palladium
- Palladium Lounge, one of the public rooms on the cruise ship Carnival Destiny
- Palladium at St. Petersburg College, a former church now serving as a theater in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Palladium (Australian band)
- Palladium (band), an English rock band
- Palladium, an album by Autopsia
- "Palladíum", a song by Weather Report from their 1977 album Heavy Weather
- "Palladium", one of several regular stages at the Parachute music festival
- "Palladium", a song by Epica from their 2009 album The Classical Conspiracy
- Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game, by publisher Palladium Books
- Palladium, the currency in the PC game Hellgate: London
- The Palladium, the official student publication of the Ateneo Law School
- Palladium Books, a publisher
- Palladium Boots
- Next-Generation Secure Computing Base, a trusted computing initiative begun by Microsoft that was codenamed "Palladium"
- Cadence Palladium, a hardware accelerated emulator for functional verification of RTL, by Cadence Design Systems
- PALLADIUM, a 1958 Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Science & Technology program to study and interfere with Soviet radar
- Andrea Palladio (1508–1580), Italian architect
- Palladian architecture, a style of architecture created by Andrea Palladio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palladium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.