Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation
|Website||Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation|
Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation or PKSF is a financial institution founded by the Government of Bangladesh to finance rural development and provide training and is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dr Qazi Kholiquzzaman Ahmad is the Chairman of Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation. It is the umbrella body for micro credit in Bangladesh.
Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation was established on 1990 by the government of Bangladesh. The organisation provides loan to Non-governmental organization that provide micro-credit services. The foundation Nawab Ali Chowdhury National Award in 2012 for poverty alleviation. The foundation as of 2017 has 8 million micro borrowers. The foundation is the largest agency for development in rural Bangladesh.
- "FAQs - PKSF". PKSF. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Strengthen bargaining skills to profit from global carbon trading: experts". The Daily Star. 20 January 2013. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Strategy needed for human capacity building". The Daily Star. 23 April 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Citi Foundation launches micro entrepreneurship awards". The Daily Star. 5 November 2009. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- Ahmed, Salehuddin. "Non Government Organisation". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "8 personalities, organisations to get Nawab Ali Chy award". The Daily Star. 21 April 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Citi celebrates successes of small businesses". The Daily Star. 16 April 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Bangladesh vulnerable to climate change as coastal residents are getting displaced". The Hans India. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|