Prison at Podikkundu
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KL|
Kannur North is a suburb of Kannur city.
Kannur North is a busy commercial area of Kannur city. Many transport companies and wholesale dealers have opened their offices here. Marble merchants and other heady duty shops are also common here. National Highway No.17 passes through Kannur North and the traffic is very heavy.
Suburbs and townships
- Pallikkunnu.26,963 people
- Chirakkal. 43,290 people
- Puzhathi. 33,470 people
- Azhikode. 42,354 people
- Valapattanam 8,920 people
- Pappinisseri. 35,134 people
- Government Women's College, Kannur
- Central Prison, PodikkunduThe Kannur Central Prison is situated at Pallikkunnu, on the Kannur-Kasaragod Highway.
- Akashvani,Prasar Bharati
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kannur North.|
|This article related to a location in Kannur district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|