Palm Avenue station
|San Diego Trolley station|
Palm Avenue Trolley station in 2019
|Location||2340 Palm Avenue|
San Diego, CA
|Owned by||San Diego Metropolitan Transit System|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||MTS: 932, 933, 934|
Palm Avenue is a station of the Blue Line on the San Diego Trolley. It is located in Palm City neighborhood of the city. The stop serves a variety of purposes, holding the function of commuter center with a park and ride lot and to provide access to the nearby commercial and residential areas.
This station was originally scheduled to undergo renovation starting September 2014, as part of the Trolley Renewal Project, though actual renovation construction didn't begin until October 2014; it reopened with a renovated station platform in March 2015.
Platforms and tracks
|Northbound||■ Blue Line||toward America Plaza (Palomar Street)|
|Southbound||■ Blue Line||toward San Ysidro Transit Center (Iris Avenue)|
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. August 13, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-20.
- "Construction Advisory Trolley Station Closures & Detours: Palm Avenue Trolley Station" (pdf). San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. August 22, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- "Trolley Renewal Project". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-29.
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. October 8, 2014. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
- San Diego MTS [@@sdmts] (October 20, 2014). "Renovation started at Palm Ave & is expected through Spring 2015. Thanks for your patience as we improve the Trolley!" (Tweet). Retrieved 2015-08-07 – via Twitter.
- San Diego MTS [@@sdmts] (March 27, 2015). "Service is operating on permanent platform @ Palm! We hope you enjoy the new look! Parking lot to open fully in April" (Tweet). Retrieved 2015-08-07 – via Twitter.
- "Trolley Renewal Construction Advisory". San Diego Metropolitan Transit System. April 16, 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|