Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up palme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palme may refer to:
- Palme (Barcelos), a parish in the municipality of Barcelos, Portugal
- La Palme, Aude, a commune in southern France
- Palmanova, in Italy, known as Palme in the local Friulian language
- Palme (surname)
- Sieur de la Palme, (Lord of Palme), a lord of French North America for Plaisance in what is now Newfoundland
- Palme, a Finnish ship which sank off Dún Laoghaire on Christmas Eve 1895, resulting in the Kingstown Lifeboat Disaster
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.