Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||893 (2016 census)|
|• Density||48.01/km2 (124.3/sq mi)|
|Area||18.6 km2 (7.2 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|Location||82 km (51 mi) from Brisbane|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Palmview State Primary School is a (P-6) government primary school. Construction of the school commenced in 2020 in preparation for Prep to Year 6 student enrollment and commencement from 2021. Palmview State Special School, co-located with Palmview State Primary School is a government special education primary school with commencement and opening in 2021.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Palmview (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Palmview - locality in Sunshine Coast Region (entry 49695)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 17 November 2019.
- "E29: Gubbi Gubbi". AIATSIS. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- "Palmview". questia. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- "Palmview (State Primary School)". Department of Education. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- "Palmview (State Special School)". Department of Education. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|