From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up palo santo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palo santo may refer to:
- Lignum vitae, heartwood of tree species of the genus Guaiacum, native to subtropical and tropical regions of the Americas
- Bulnesia sarmientoi, a tree species native to the Gran Chaco area in South America
- Bursera graveolens, a tree species native to South America, used for incense, aromatic oil, and indigenous medicine
- Palo Santo, an album by indie rock band Shearwater
- In Catalan, 'pal sant' is the Spanish caki or caqui fruit, commonly known in Spanish as palo santo if you are in Catalonia. In England they are known as persimmons.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palo santo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.