Palo Alto (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Paloalto)
Palo Alto (Spanish for "tall tree") may refer to:
- Palo Alto, California, a city in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- East Palo Alto, California, neighboring city to Palo Alto, California, United States
- Palo Alto County, Iowa, United States
- Palo Alto, Mississippi, United States
- Palo Alto, Pennsylvania, United States
- Palo Alto, Texas, United States
- Palo Alto, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Highland County, Virginia.
- Palo Alto, Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Palo Alto Market, Barcelona, Spain
- Palo Alto (2007 film)
- Palo Alto (2013 film)
- Palo Alto (book), a 2010 book of short stories by actor James Franco, named for his hometown in the Bay Area
- Palo Alto Records, founded in 1981
- "Palo Alto", a Radiohead song from the EP Airbag / How Am I Driving?
- Paloalto (band), a Californian rock band
- Paloalto (album), their debut album
- Paloalto (rapper) (born Jeon Sang-hyun), a South Korean rapper and singer
- El Palo Alto, a redwood tree in Palo Alto, California, and the city's namesake
- Palo Alto Research Center (formerly Xerox PARC)
- Palo Alto Group, also known as Palo Alto School, a group of influential linguists and sociologists.
- Palo Alto High School
- Palo Alto Internet Exchange (PAIX)
- Palo Alto Networks, a network security company based in Santa Clara, California.
- Palo Alto Unified School District
- Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County
- Palo Alto Daily News (local free newspaper)
- SS Palo Alto, a concrete ship
- Battle of Palo Alto, during the Mexican–American War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palo Alto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.