Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up palos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Palos may refer to:
- Palos de la Frontera, a municipality in Spain
- Cape Palos, cape on the Mediterranean coast of Spain
- Palos, Illinois
- Paloş (Hungarian: Pálos), a village in Cața Commune, Braşov County, Romania
- Palos, Tajikistan, a village in Tajikistan
- Battle off Cape Palos, battle of the Second Barbary Ware
- Battle of Cape Palos, battle of the Spanish Civil War
- Two drums, the palos major and palos menor, used in the music of the Dominican Republic
- Flamenco musical forms, see Palo (flamenco)
- Palos (TV series), a 2008 Philippine TV series
- Enrique Palos, Mexican football goalkeeper
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.