This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
May 8, 1954
|Occupation||Puppeteer, voice actress|
Pamela Arciero (born May 8, 1954) is a puppeteer and voice-over artist. She portrays Oscar the Grouch's girlfriend, Grundgetta, on the PBS children's television series Sesame Street. In addition to performance work, she worked as a director on the Nickelodeon series Oobi, which featured both writers and performers of Sesame Street.
Arciero took over the role of Oscar the Grouch's girlfriend, Grundgetta for Sesame Street from Brian Muehl, performing her in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson and Sesame Street: A Is for Asthma and continues to perform her to this day.
Arciero currently serves as Artistic Director for the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center's National Puppetry Conference since 2002 and continues to participate in puppetry workshops and other events across the country.
She appears as herself in the documentaries Henson's Place and The World of Jim Henson, as well as herself and Grundgetta at Jim Henson's memorial service.
- Sesame Street: Grundgetta, Sally Wilson, Additional Muppets
- Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird: Grundgetta
- Little Muppet Monsters: Penguin, Additional Muppets
- Sesame Street Stays Up Late!: Additional Muppets
- Sesame Street… 20 Years & Still Counting: Telly Monster (assistant)
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss: Crew Member, Lulu's Dog, additional characters
- Oobi: Additional characters
- Sesame Street 4D: Additional characters
- Play with Me Sesame: Additional characters
- Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration
- Learning About Letters
- The Muppets Take Manhattan: Grundgetta
- Jim Henson's memorial service (appearing as herself and Grundgetta)
- Eureeka's Castle: Quagmire and Emma
- Allegra's Window: Lindi
- Between the Lions: Leona Lion (Season 3 onwards)
- Passero, Laura (January 25, 2002). "`Between The Lions' Helps Encourage Children To Read". The Courant.
| Performer of Grundgetta
1984 – present