Brady at the San Diego Comic-Con International in July 2010
July 28, 1969 |
|Known for||Co-creator of Mr. Wong|
Pam Brady first met Parker, Stone and Jason McHugh while working under Brian Graden at 20th Century Fox. Brady suggested that the two make a weekly version of their student film Cannibal! The Musical. The three came up with the idea for Time Warped. While Time Warped was not produced, Parker and Stone decided to make South Park for Comedy Central and brought Brady on as a writer.
Brady is known as the live action woman in the episode "Tweek vs. Craig". Although Brady left the show in the fourth season to write Hollywood films and co-create the short-lived series The Loop, she would later co-write Team America: World Police and occasionally produce or consult on an episode of the series. Brady wrote and directed the horror-inspired animated TV series Neighbors from Hell, which premiered in June 2010 on TBS.
- The John Larroquette Show (1993)
- South Park (1997–1999)
- Just Shoot Me! (1999–2000)
- Mr. Wong (2000) (also co-creator)
- Go Fish (2001) (also developer)
- The Loop (2006–2007) (also co-creator)
- Neighbors from Hell (2010)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999)
- Team America: World Police (2004)
- Hot Rod (2007)
- Hamlet 2 (2008)
- "Pam Brady". The New York Times.
- "Pam Brady". Focus Features.
- "TV: TBS' New Animated Series 'Neighbors From Hell'". BloodyDisgusting.