From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paman may refer to:
- Paman languages, an Australian language family
- Paman, Kanpur Dehat, village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Paman, Sultanpur Lodhi, village in Punjab, India
- Perman (manga), also known as Pāman
People with the surname
- Clement Paman (died 1664), English poet and clergyman
- Henry Paman, (1626–1695), English physician
- Roger Paman (c.1700-1748), English mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.