Bach at the premiere of the movie YOU on May 13, 2009
|Born||Pamela Ann Weissenbach
October 16, 1963
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
(m. 1989; div. 2006)
|Children||2, including Hayley Hasselhoff|
Bach is from Tulsa, Oklahoma, the second of three daughters. Her mother was a model, and she also modeled as a teenager. She attended Tulsa East Central High School and studied engineering at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College. She moved to Los Angeles in 1985.
Like her ex-husband, David Hasselhoff, Bach receives more attention in Europe than she does in America, and is one of the recipients of the yearly Otto Award as one of German teens' favourite actresses. This is an award given by the German teen magazine Bravo. She worked together with her husband on the long-running series Baywatch and she had a recurring role as a psychologist in the series Sirens. She participated in the 2011 UK reality TV show/competition Celebrity Big Brother and was in the house from August 18–31, 2011. She was the second celebrity to be evicted from the house, being evicted on Day 14.
Bach met David Hasselhoff on the set of a Knight Rider episode. They married in December 1989, and in January 2006, Hasselhoff announced he was filing for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized in August 2006. The couple have two daughters: Taylor Ann Hasselhoff, born May 5, 1990, who attended the University of Arizona and was cast for the 2015 season of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and actress Hayley Hasselhoff, born August 26, 1992. Bach was given custody of one daughter and Hasselhoff custody of the other, until Hasselhoff later obtained custody of both. Both appeared on the CBS daytime drama The Young and the Restless, though not at the same time: Pamela as Mari Jo Mason #1 (1994) and David as Dr. Snapper Foster #2 (1975–82).
- 1985 - Appointment with Fear
- 1988 - Nudity Required
- 1998 - Route 66
- 2000 - More than Puppy Love
- 2000 - Castle Rock
- 1992 - Baywatch
- 1994 - The Young and the Restless
- 1995 - Sirens
- 1998 - Viper
- 2011 - Celebrity Big Brother 2011
- "Ex-Attorney Sues Pamela Bach". The Washington Post. Associated Press. August 24, 2007. Archived from the original on May 3, 2016. Retrieved July 22, 2012.
Bach replaced [attorney Debra A]. Opri with Mark Vincent Kaplan several days after losing custody of the couple's two teenage daughters.
- Rita Sherrow, "Tulsa Actress Marries TV Hunk, Copes With Hollywood Lifestyle", Tulsa World, June 8, 1990.
- N. F. Mendoza, "With an Eye On . . . : Swimming with family: Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff relies on 'my own laurels'", Los Angeles Times, July 2, 1995.
- Pamela Bach official website
- "Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff saves four from eviction vote, TVGuide.co.uk, August 31, 2011.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (January 13, 2006). "David Hasselhoff Files for Divorce". People. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- "The Birth of Taylor Hasselhoff". CaliforniaBirthIndex.org. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "The Birth of Hayley Hasselhoff". CaliforniaBirthIndex.org. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- "Hasselhoff 'violent' claims wife". BBC News. March 9, 2006. Archived from the original on March 23, 2016. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pamela Bach.|