Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pampa, pampa, pàmpa, or p'ampa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pampa or La Pampa may refer to:
- The Pampas, fertile South America lowlands
- La Pampa Province, Argentina
- La Pampa, Córdoba, Argentina
- La Pampa District, Peru
- La Pampa, Peru
- Pamba River, also Pampa River, in Kerala, India
- Pampa Sarovar, a lake near Hampi, India
- Bena, California, formerly Pampa, U.S.
- Pampa, Texas, U.S.
- Adikavi Pampa (902–975), 10th-century Kannada language poet
- Pampa sheep, a sheep breed
- FMA IA-63 Pampa, a jet training aircraft
- Puelche language, or Pampa language
- Parallel artificial membrane permeability assay (PAMPA), in medicinal chemistry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.