From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pampa may refer to:
- The Pampas, plains in South America.
- Pamba River, river in Kerala, India
- Pampa Sarovar, a lake near Hampi, India, also mentioned in the Ramayana
- Pampa, California, former name of Bena, California
- PAMPA, parallel artificial membrane permeability assay
- Pampa, Texas, town in Texas
- Pampa, Washington, town in Washington state
- In Finland-Swedish, the low-lying agricultural regions of Ostrobothnia are sometimes (somewhat disparagingly) called Pampas in contrast to the urban centres of Southern and Southwestern Finland
- The province of La Pampa, located in the centre of the country (36°37'00"S 64° 16'60" W).
- The municipality and village of La Pampa, in the province of Córdoba.
- The town of Abra Pampa, Jujuy province.
- The village of Mira Pampa, Buenos Aires province.
- The town of Pampa Alta, Deseado Department, province of Santa Cruz.
- Adikavi Pampa, 10th-century Kannada language poet, also known as Pampa.
- Pampa sheep, a sheep breed
- IA-63 Pampa, an aircraft
- A fictional character, Pampa (known as "Pampa" in Japan and "Bang Bang" in China), created by Pampers for use in East Asian markets
- A code name for long-range weather reporting operations by the Royal Air Force during World War II
- The Pampa language, AKA Puelche
- Pampa Records
- Pampas- alternative Welsh comedic band
- Parallel artificial membrane permeability assay (PAMPA), a method to measure the transfer of chemicals through biological membranes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.