Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pampas Memorial Hall, 2009
|Population||62 (2016 census)|
|State electorate(s)||Southern Downs|
Pampas is named because of the extensive coverage kangaroo grass.
Pampas has a Memorial Hall located on the Gore Highway.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Pampas (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Pampas (entry 48033)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Agency ID5892, Pampas State School". Queensland State Archives. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "Pampas Memorial Hall". Monument Australia. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Flanagan, Cecily (1988), Growing up on the Pampas Plains, Darling Downs Q'ld, 1912-1938, C. Flanagan, retrieved 5 August 2015
Media related to Pampas, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|