Pampero may refer to:
- El Pampero, first balloon flown by the Argentine aviator Jorge Newbery in the 1910s
- Industrias Pampero, C.A., rum distillery in Venezuela
- Licoreros de Pampero, Venezuelan professional baseball club
- Pampero, a fictional ship from the BBC television drama series The Onedin Line
- Pampero Firpo, surname of Juan Kachmanian, a retired Argentine professional wrestler
- Pampero MRL, an Argentinian multiple rocket launcher
- Pampero, a southeastern wind in the South American pampas
- Pampero Ropa de Trabajo, an Argentine brand of work clothing and footwear, currently owned by Grupo Cardon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pampero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.