|Elevation AMSL||1,504 ft / 458 m|
Pamplona Airport is an airport in Pamplona, Spain (IATA: PNA, ICAO: LEPP). It is 3.7 miles from the city of Pamplona, Navarra's capital. It is between Noáin and Esquiroz. It is a public airport managed by AENA.
Airlines and destinations
|Iberia Regional|| Madrid |
Seasonal: Barcelona, Menorca, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife-North
|Updated: 13 January 2018|
Media related to Pamplona Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in English) (in Spanish)
- Accident history for PNA at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for LEPP at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for LEPP at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for LEPP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a location in Navarre, Spain, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|