Pan Européenne Air Service
Pan Européenne Air Service is an airline based in Chambéry, France. It was established and started operations in 1977 and operates regional and international air taxi services. Its main bases are Chambéry Airport and Lyon-Bron Airport, Lyon.
The Pan Européenne Air Service fleet includes the following aircraft :
- 1 Embraer ERJ 145EU (which is leased to Hex'Air)
- 2 Piaggio P180 Avanti II
- 1 Raytheon Beech 1900D Airliner (Hex'Air)
- 1 Embraer Phenom 300 (Entered service in 2012)
- 1 Embraer ERJ 135 (which is leased to Hex'Air)
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 61.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 14.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|