From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panacea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panacea is the goddess of healing in Greek mythology.
Panacea may also refer to:
- Panacea (medicine), a cure-all, either physical medication or a solution to a problem
- Panacea (group), an American hip-hop duo
- Panacea, Florida, an unincorporated community in U.S.
- Panacea Biotec, an Indian pharmaceutical and health-management research company
- Panacea Society, a religious group based in Bedford, England
- The Panacea or Mathis Mootz, a German electronic musician, DJ and producer
- Panacea (butterfly), a butterfly genus in the subfamily Biblidinae
- Panacea, a character in the Asterix series by René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo
- Panacea, a section of "The Fountain of Lamneth", a song by Rush
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panacea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.