|Full name||Panachaiki Gymnastiki Enosi (Pan-Achaean Gymnastic Union)|
|Nicknames||Megali Kyria tis Peloponnisou (Great Lady of the Peloponnese)|
|Founded||14 June 1891 as Panachaikos Gymnastikos Syllogos|
|Anthem||Panachaiki (Kostas Albanis)|
|Departments of Panachaiki|
The history of Panachaiki began in 1891, when Panachaikos Gymnastikos Syllogos (Pan-Achaean Gymnastic Club) was founded. In 1894, a rival sports club, Gymnastiki Eteria Patron (Gymnastic Company of Patras), was founded in Patras by former Panachaikos' members. It was only in 1923 that the two clubs agreed to merge, forming Panachaiki Gymnastiki Enosi.
Throughout a history of over 120 years, Panachaiki's athletes have won several Olympic medals. Emblematic figures in Panachaiki's history are weightlifter Dimitrios Tofalos and Kostas Davourlis, leader of the great football team that impressed Greece in the 1970s and took part in the 1974 UEFA Cup, being the first Greek countryside football club (outside Athens and Thessaloniki) to achieve that distinction.
(Honours: 3 titles)
- Greek Cross Country Championship, Men: (2): 1981, 1982
- Greek Cross Country Championship, Women: (1): 1959
(Honours: 4 titles)
- Greek Championship, Men: (4): 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013
Panachaiki G.E. Olympic medalists
- Nikolaos Andriakopoulos
- Antonios Pepanos
- Pantelis Karasevdas
- Stephanos Christopoulos
- Dimitrios Tofalos
- Themistoklis Diakidis
- Konstantinos Kozanitas
- Georgios Psachos
- Vassilios Psachos
- Konstantinos Lazaros
- Louis Zutter
- Joël Epalle
- Polites, N.G. (1994). Sports in Patras, Tome A, The fist decade 1891-1900. Patras: Achaikes Ekdoseis. ISBN 960-7164-91-1.
- Polites, N.G. (1997). Sports in Patras, Tome B, From the Tofalos period to the foundation of Panachaiki. Patras: Achaikes Ekdoseis. ISBN 960-7164-92-X.
- Rsssf, website about football statistics
- Municipality of Patras, 100 years of football in Patras, 2006
- Kokkovikas, K., The sports past of Achaia, 2004
- Official sites
- Unofficial sites