January 21, 1973 |
|Occupation||Co–owner of Halyvourgiki Hellenic Steel Industry S.A
Co–owner of Arcadia Shipmanagement Co. Ltd
Co–owner of Olympiacos B.C.
Panagiotis Angelopoulos (alternate spellings: Panayiotis, Aggelopoulos) (Greek: Παναγιώτης Αγγελόπουλος) is a Greek businessman and a shipping and steel magnate. He is co-owner of the professional Greek Basket League and EuroLeague basketball team Olympiacos B.C., with his brother Giorgos Angelopoulos.
Angelopoulos is the son of the Greek shipping and steel magnate Konstantinos Angelopoulos and grandson of Panagiotis Angelopoulos.
Panagiotis Angelopoulos, and his brother Giorgos, won the EuroLeague Club Executive of the Year Award in the year 2012, after their basketball club, Olympiacos B.C., won the EuroLeague 2011–12 season's championship.
- "The 2010 Most Influential In Basketball #39". Hoopsworld.com. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "Executive of the Year award: Panayotis and George Angelopoulos, Olympiacos Piraeus". Nodo4.euroleague.net.
- Olympiacos B.C. Official Website Profile
- Panagiotis Angelopoulos and his brother Giorgos, accepting the 2012 EuroLeague Club Executive of the Year Award
- Panagiotis Angelopoulos and his brother Giorgos, holding up the 2012 EuroLeague championship trophy
|This business-related Greek biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|