|Full name||Panagiotis Lagos|
|Date of birth||18 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Wingback, Fullback, Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 May 2015.
Panagiotis Lagos (Greek: Παναγιώτης Λαγός; born 18 July 1985 in Thessaloniki) is a Greek professional footballer who plays as a Wingback for Apollon Smyrni in the Greek Super League.Lagos has the ability to play in various positions as much as on the wings as on the center,due to the combination of the speed and technique of his play.
Born in Thessaloniki, Lagos started his professional football career with Iraklis in 2002. Having made 76 appearances for the club, he became one of the most important players in qualifying for Europe during the 2005–06 season.
Lagos was a target of some Greek clubs, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos and PAOK. Lagos signed with AEK Athens for €1 million and was transferred from Iraklis in 2006. Lagos scored his first goal for AEK Athens against Atromitos in a 4-0 home win. In his first season at AEK, Lagos started his career with AEK before suffering a serious injury on his right leg in 2007, forcing him out of football for two years, and made his comeback near the end of the 2008–2009 season. Lagos' first game back from his injury was in a derby match against Panathinaikos. Lagos is now a regular in the AEK Athens starting line-up, being played as a left wingback.
In 2010, Lagos renewed his contract with the club, signing a new three-year deal which kept him at the club until 2013. Lagos scored 2 goals against Larissa which led AEK winning 2-3. Lagos again suffered a knee injury against R.S.C. Anderlecht which forced him out of football for three months. Lagos made his comeback against Ergotelis, where the match finished 1–1.
On 29 January 2013 Lagos signed a one and half year contact with the Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava.  He made his debut with the club on 3 March 2013 in an away 1-0 loss from Chernomorets. On 3 March 2014, due to the political and military problems in Ukraine, Lagos decided to end his contact with the club 
On 9 July 2014 the "Light Brigade" announced the acquisition of Panagiotis Lagos. The 29-year old full back-midfielder signed an one year contract with the club and will play for Football League.It is worth noting that Lagos will be found for the first time in his career in a minor league in Greece, after his presence in Iraklis and AEK Athens(clubs that he measured a total of 186 appearances ,13 goals and 14 assists in 11 seasons).
|2006–07||AEK Athens||Super League||10||1||1||0||4||0||15||1|
|2012-13(b)||FC Vorskla Poltava||Ukrainian Premier League||10||0||0||0||0||0||10||0|
|2014-15||Apollon Smyrni||Football League||26||3||7||0||0||0||33||3|
|Greece national team|
Last updated: 2012-09-08
Source: Panagiotis Lagos at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Στην ουκρανική Βόρσκλα Πολτάβα ο πρώην της ΑΕΚ, Παναγιώτης Λαγός Πηγή: http://www.skai.gr/news/sports/article/222755/stin-oukraniki-vorskla-poltava-o-proin-tis-aek-panagiotis-lagos/". Skai.gr.
- "Την... ψιλιάστηκε και έφυγε από Ουκρανία ο Λαγός Πηγή: http://www.sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo/article/219186/tin-psiliastike-kai-efyge-apo-oykrania-o-lagos/". Sportdog.gr.
- "Κάτοικος Ριζούπολης ο Παναγιώτης Λαγός Πηγή: http://www.a-sports.gr/articles-46294/katoiko-rizoupolh-o-panagiwth-lago.htm#.VTVUb3kcT4g". a-sports.gr. 9 July 2014.
- "Panagiotis Lagos Biography and Statistics". Sports Reference. Retrieved 2009-10-28.