From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pancake or pancakes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pancake is a batter cake fried in a pan or on another hot surface .
Pancake or Pancakes may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
Businesses and brands
- Pan-Cake, Max Factor's makeup products
- Pancake engine, a radial internal combustion engine with a vertical crankshaft
- Pancake (slot car), a type of slot car with a vertical shaft and flat commutator
- Pancake lens, a wide-angle or flat lens in photography
- Zeldovich pancake, a theoretical condensation of gas following the Big Bang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pancake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.