From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Panchavati may refer to:
- Panchavati, the name of the forest home of Rama, during his exile, in Ramayana
- Panchavati, a famous religious and pilgrimage place in India, situated on the banks of River Godavari in Nasik, Maharashtra
- The Official name for residence of Prime Minister of India, 7 Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi.
- Panchavati, Kolkata, near Dakshineswar Kāli Temple, where sage Ramakrishna performed his advaitic sadhana in 1865.
- Panchavati is a tourist place in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Panchavati: a grove with five trees — banyan, bael, amalaki, ashoka, and peepul — all regarded as holy in Tantric tradition.
- Panchavati, a community promoting Varnashrama Dharma in Karumandurai, Tamil Nadu, near Salem.
- Panchavati, a poem by National Poet of India Shri Maithili Sharan Gupt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panchavati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.