|Look up panchayat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panchayat may refer to:
- Panchayat (Nepal), the political system of Nepal from 1960 to 1990
- Panchayati raj (India), system introduced by constitutional amendment in 1992
- Panchayat samiti (block), rural local governments (panchayats) at the intermediate level in panchayat raj institutions (PRI)
- Panchayat (film), A Nepali film
- Caste panchayat, based on caste system in India
- Gram panchayat, the grassroots-level of panchayati raj formalised local self-governance system in India
- Nyaya panchayat, a system of dispute resolution at village level in India
- Town Panchayat (T.P.), a town
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panchayat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.