Pandabeswar railway station
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Asansol|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Pandaveswar|
|Cities, towns and ECL Areas in the northern portion of Durgapur subdivision in Paschim Bardhaman district|
MC: Municipal Corporation, CT: census town, R: rural/urban administrative centre
Owing to space constraints in the small map, the actual locations in a larger map may vary slightly
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Pandabeswar CD Block are located at Pandabeswar.
As per the 2011 census, 79.22% of the population of Durgapur subdivision was urban and 20.78% was rural. Durgapur subdivision has 1 municipal corporation at Durgapur and 38 (+1 partly) census towns (partly presented in the map alongside; all places marked on the map are linked in the full-screen map).
As per the Shodhganga website, collieries in the Pandaveswar Area of Eastern Coalfields are: Madaipur, Mandarbani, Nutandanga, Pandaveswar, Dalurbandh, Kendra, Samla, South Samla, Khottadih, Kankartala, Dalurbandh OCP, Palasthali OCP and Gangaramchak OCP.
As per ECL website telephone numbers, operational collieries in the Pandaveswar Area in 2018 are: Dalurband Colliery, Khottadih OCP, Khottadih UG, Madhaipur Colliery, Manderbony Colliery, Pandaveswar Colliery and South Samla Colliery.
There is a primary health centre at Pandabeswar.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Bardhaman". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "Asansol Durgapur Police Commissionerate". Find your police station. Asansol Durgapur Police. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Burdwan". Table 2.2, 2.4(a). Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Coalmining impact on the Environment" (PDF). Chapter V: Table 5.2. shodganga.infibnet. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "Area wise Closed User Group (CUG) Telephone Numbers" (PDF). Pandaveswar Area. Eastern Coalfields Limited. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "73531=>63531 Andal-Sainthia MEMU". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Pandaveswar College". PC. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Pandaveswar College". College Admission. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Bardhaman district". Medical Institutions. Bardhaman district administration. Retrieved 6 March 2017.