|Location||Panna district, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Total height||30 metres (98 ft)|
About 30 metres (98 ft) high, it is located on a tributary of the Ken River, as it plunges over the falls to join it. Pandav Falls is located 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) from Panna and 35 kilometres (22 mi) from Khajuraho, close to Raneh Falls.
The falls are named after the legendary Pandava brothers of the epic poem Mahabharata, who supposedly visited this area. Remains of caves and shrines that commemorate this legend can be seen around the pool below.
- "Panna – a city of diamonds". Tourism - Falls & Views. Panna district administration. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "Khajuraho". Vacations India. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "MP trip: Raneh and Pandav falls". Treks and travels. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "Raneh falls/Ken Ghariyal Park or Pandava falla/Panna national Park". indiamike.com. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "Pandav Caves and Falls, Panna". must see India. Retrieved 2010-07-02.