From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Panna district, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Total height||30 metres (98 ft)|
The waterfall gets its name from a local legend that in times gone by the five exiled Pandava brothers of the epic poem Mahabharata visited this region. Remains of caves and shrines that commemorate this legend can be seen around the pool below.
- "Panna – a city of diamonds". Tourism - Falls & Views. Panna district administration. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "Khajuraho". Vacations India. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "Pandav Caves and Falls, Panna". must see india. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "MP trip: Raneh and Pandav falls". Treks and travels. Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- "Raneh falls/Ken Ghariyal Park or Pandava falla/Panna national Park". indiamike.com. Retrieved 2010-07-15.