Pandemonium (1982 film)
|Directed by||Alfred Sole|
|Produced by||Doug Chapin|
|Written by||Jaime Klein
|Music by||Dana Kaproff|
|Edited by||Eric Jenkins|
|Distributed by||MGM/UA Entertainment Company|
Pandemonium is a 1982 comedy film spoofing horror movies. It had an ensemble cast including Eileen Brennan, Phil Hartman, Tab Hunter, Carol Kane, David Lander, Eve Arden, Paul Reubens, and Tom Smothers.
Somebody is killing cheerleaders at a camp, and a Royal Canadian Mountie named Cooper tries to solve the case.
- Carol Kane as Candy
- Paul Reubens as Johnson
- Eve Arden as the Warden
- Candice Azzara as Bambi
- Tom Smothers as Cooper
- Eileen Brennan as Candy's Mom
- Judge Reinhold as Glenn
- Kaye Ballard as Glenn's Mom
- Donald O'Connor as Glenn's Dad
- Tab Hunter as Blue Grange
- David L. Lander as Pepe
- Phil Hartman as the Reporter
- Debralee Scott as Sandy
- Marc McClure as Randy
- "Pandemonium". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-01-14.
- "At the Movies: 'Off Beat' perils of Judge Reinhold in N.Y.". Philadelphia Inquirer. April 13, 1986. p. J02 (Features / Entertainment / Art). Retrieved June 21, 2011. (registration required (. ))
There was also Thursday the 12th, a comic horror parody that Reinhold says, with evident relief, is confined to the vaults at MGM.
- Karol, Michael (2006). "Eve Arden". Sitcom Queens: Divas of the Small Screen. iUniverse. p. 6. ISBN 0-595-40251-8. Retrieved June 16, 2011.
|This article about a comedy horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|