Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pander may refer to:
- Pander (prostitution), the facilitation or provision of a prostitute in the arrangement of a sex act with a customer
- Pander & Son, a Dutch aircraft company
- Pander Society, an informal organisation for the promotion of the study of conodont palaeontology
- Christian Pander (born 1983), a German footballer
- Heinz Christian Pander (1794-1865), Russian biologist and embryologist
- The Pander Brothers, filmmakers and comic book artists
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.