Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chancellor||Governor of Chhattisgarh|
|Vice-Chancellor||B. G. Singh|
PSSOU was established in 20 January 2005 and was named after Sundarlal Sharma (1881–1940), a freedom and social justice fighter of the Chhattisgarh region.
Faculties and centres
The university is structured into the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts ( Department of English, Hindi, Library Science )
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Social Science(Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work etc. )
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Computer Science (DCA, PGDCA, and BCA)
- Faculty of Yoga, Jyotish and Vastu
The department of computer science and application in year 2006–08 manage one consultancy project under CLASS/CLIP project (Collaborative project of Department of Education Government of CG and Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University, where very nominal fees of rs. 200 across the state of Chhattisgarh.
The university is administrated by an Executive Council, Academic Council, Planning Board, Departments, Board of Studies and the Finance Committee. The present Vice Chancellor is B.G. Singh.
|This article about a university or college in Chhattisgarh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|