From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pando may refer to:
- Pando of Capua (died 862 or 863), "Pando the Rapacious", Count of Capua
- Gabriela Pando (born 1970), Argentine field hockey player
- José Manuel Pando (1849–1917), 29th President of Bolivia
- Juan Pando (born 1943), Spanish historian
- Ricardo Pando, Peruvian Congressman for the 2006-2011 term
- Pando, bass player for A Flock of Seagulls
- José Manuel Pando Province, a province of La Paz Department, Bolivia
- Pando Department, Bolivia
- Pando, Uruguay, a town in Canelones, Uruguay
- Pando Creek, a body of water in Canelones, Uruguay
- Pando (application), a proprietary peer-to-peer file-sharing computer program, based on the BitTorrent protocol
- Pando (tree), an 80,000-year-old aspen tree colony in Utah
- Pando (unit), a unit of distance or length
- Pando tribe, a scheduled tribe of India
- Pando Company, a motion picture company owned by Peter Fonda
- Pandemonium (group), a New Zealand percussion ensemble.
- PandoDaily, an online Silicon Valley news site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.