||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
April 12, 1964 |
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
In the 1990s, Peaks appeared as a catalog model for Pango Pango swimwear, emphasizing their claim to be able to fit any woman.
Credited as Stephanie Schick, she appeared in minor roles in the 1991 Andy Sidaris spy movie, Do or Die, playing the character Atlanta Lee and in the 1996 Demi Moore film, Striptease, playing stripper Urbanna Sprawl.
Peaks starred in the eponymous Pandora Peaks, Russ Meyer's final film, released in 2001. The 72-minute movie has no dialogue, just footage of Peaks undressing, dressing and walking around, with narration by Peaks and Meyer.
- Doyle Greene. Lips Hips Tits Power: The Films of Russ Meyer. Creation, 2004. ISBN 1840680954.
- Film Review: Special, Collection Issues 44-49. p. 230.
- James Oliver Cury. The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties. Simon and Schuster, 2003. ISBN 0743245628.
- Anthony Ferguson. The Sex Doll: A History. McFarland, 2010. ISBN 0786456620.
- Benza, A.J. & Michael Lewittes, Burt's New Dimensions, New York Daily News, 5 October 1995. Retrieved 19 December 2011.
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|