From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up panel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Panel may refer to:
Art and comic books
- Panel painting, in art, either one element of a multi-element piece of art, such as a triptych, a piece of sequential art such as a graphic novel or comic strip, or a wooden panel used to paint a picture on
- Panel (comics), a single image in a comic book, comic strip or cartoon; also, a comic strip containing one such image
- Panels is the name of a comic book and popular culture review and critique website founded in 2014, a member of the RiotMedia Group.
- Groupings of rock art pictographs or petroglyphs.
- a flat panel display "screen" in (for example) laptops and mobile devices
- Panel (computer software), a widget or a control panel
- Gnome-panel, a taskbar implementation for the GNOME desktop environment
- Panel discussion, a small group of experts speaking in turns before an audience, usually including a question period and usually with the purpose of educating or persuading
- Panel game, a form of game show involving a group of celebrities
- Panel or pannel, in Scotland, the formal term in solemn proceedings for the accused person, see Indictment
- Judicial panel, set of judges who sit to hear a cause of action
- Jury panel, body of people convened to render a judicial verdict
Science and technology
- Control panel (engineering), a flat area containing controls and indicators, commonly found in aircraft, but may be associated with the operation of any machinery
- Breaker panel, a flat area containing electrical circuit breakers
- Panel data, a longitudinal statistical study in which one group of individuals are interviewed at intervals over a given period of time
- Panel edge staining, build-up on aluminium or stainless steel panelling
- Panel switch, a type of electromechanical telephone switching system developed by the Bell System in the 1920s
- Solar panel, a flat module of photovoltaic solar cells
- Structural insulated panel, a building system for construction
- Survey panel, a type of non-random sample survey
- Panels , the sections of fabric or other material that make up a canopy. When the canopy is connected by falls of cord to a harness and its cargo (i.e. human, materiel), the entire assembly is called a parachute
Television, film, and music
- The Panel (Australian TV series), an Australian talk show
- The Panel (Irish TV series), an Irish talk show
- Panelling, a form of decorative woodwork
- Panel van or Panel truck, forms of solid van or truck, usually smaller than standard models
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Panel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.