From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pangaea or Pangea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pangaea was a supercontinent of ancient Earth.
Pangaea or Pangea may also refer to:
- Pangaea Ultima, possible future global supercontinent
- Pangea (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable system connecting the Netherlands and Denmark to the UK
- Pangea Software, a software company focusing on iOS and Macintosh games
- Pangea Recordings, a record label
- Pangaea (mountain), a mountain in Greek mythology, involved in the war between the Titans and the Greek gods
- Pangaea (album), a 1975 album by Miles Davis
- Pangea Day, a 2008 international multimedia event
- PangaeaPanga (born 1996), Super Mario World speedrunner and hacker
- Pangaea (band), an Australian punk/metal band
- PANGAEA (data library), a publisher and archive for data from earth system research
- Pangaea (sculpture), a 1997 public art by Michaela Mahady at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- Pangea Corporation, an animation and toy industry company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pangaea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.