|Directed by||K. Subash|
|Screenplay by||K. Subhaash|
|Produced by||V. Mohan |
|Cinematography||Y. N. Murali|
|Edited by||Raghu |
|Distributed by||GV Films|
Pangali (transl. Partner) is a 1992 Indian Tamil-language action comedy film starring Sathyaraj and Bhanupriya, Goundamani. The film stars Sathyaraj enacting dual role. It was released on 12 September 2022.
This article needs a plot summary. (March 2022)
- Sathyaraj as Sakthivel & Durai
- Banupriya as Saithai Tamilarasi
- Manorama as Durai's mother
- Goundamani as Kuyilkunju
- Mansoor Ali Khan
- Nadia Ali
- Vennira Aadai Moorthy
- Delhi Ganesh
- Idichapuli Selvaraj
- Bayilvan Ranganathan
- Silk Smitha as item number
- Disco Shanti as item number
Soundtrack was composed by Ilaiyaraaja.
|4.||"Muttai Ellam"||Malaysia Vasudevan|
The Indian Express wrote "Anu Mohan with his weak and insipid dialogues, K. Subash with his weak screenplay and callous treatment join together in a conspiracy to take the audience for long ride". New Straits Times wrote "This movie will satisfy Sathyaraj fans looking for fights, laughs and romance".
- ^ "Pangali ( 1992 )". Cinesouth. Archived from the original on 22 July 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- ^ "Pangaali (1992)". Music India Online. Archived from the original on 30 March 2022. Retrieved 4 March 2019.
- ^ "Pangali". IsaiShop. Archived from the original on 30 March 2022. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^ "Doubly boring". The Indian Express. 18 September 1992. p. 7. Retrieved 30 March 2022.
- ^ Vijiyan, K. (12 October 1992). "Another double-role, but film should satisfy Satyaraj fans". New Straits Times. p. 28. Retrieved 30 March 2022.